When you have written a post for a student that also applies to one or more other students, you are able to easily reuse the content for all of the students involved.
Note: a reused post will always be applied to student's pages as a draft post, regardless of whether or not the original post is published.
TO REUSE A POST FOR A SINGLE STUDENT OR SMALL NUMBER OF STUDENTS
1. Navigate to the post
2. Click on the pop-out menu
3. Click Reuse this post
4. Enter the name/s of the student/s you wish to reuse the post for.
5. If you wish to change the name of the student within the post, tick Replace xxx's name and preview the change on the right-hand side of the screen
6. If you wish to change the pronouns within the post, tick Replace pronouns and preview the change on the right-hand side of the screen
7. Once you the post as you wish it, click OK, COPY POST
8. A notification box will appear at the top right-hand side of the screen confirming the post has been copied.
9. Due to the nature of the English language, it is important that you check the pronouns in the copied post especially if copying content from a post written for a female student to a male student.
TO REUSE A POST FOR MULTIPLE STUDENTS WITHIN A CLASS OR CLASSES
Follow steps 1-3 of the instructions above.
4a. Click on PICK FROM A GROUP
4b. Click the drop-down arrow next to Select a Group
4c. Select the class or group you wish to reuse the post for
You are able to type the name of the group to make it easier to find
4d. Tick next to the name of the students for whom you wish to reuse the post
Note: to add all the students in the class, tick the box next to First Name
4e. If you wish to select students from more than one class, click the drop-down menu next to the class name and select an additional class and tick the students
4f. Once you have selected all the names you wish to reuse the post for, click DONE
4g. You will see the names of the students you have selected appear in the Students to reuse this post for field
4h. Follow steps 5-8 of the instructions above.