Assessment data can either be entered by navigating to a student's profile and navigating to the page where the assessment has been added or through the Class/Group > Assessments page. This article explains how to view and enter scores for an individual student.
1. Navigate to the student profile and click on their pop up menu
2. Select the page your assessment has been added to. Many schools have an ASSESSMENTS page set up specifically for this purpose. This may be named by your school leadership team.
3. Here you will see the assessments made available by your school leaders. Click the assessment you require
4. Click on the option/score you wish to indicate the student is working on/has achieved based on your school's assessment guidelines. The option/score you have selected will turn blue. Note, it is not necessary to enter data in every field.
Where the scoring range is numeric, you can click on the box and enter a number or click on the up/down arrows to scroll through the options. Holding your cursor on an arrow will initiate a fast scroll. Click SAVE
5. Once the data is entered, it will display as a new dated row in the Assessment History visible at the bottom of the page. If this is not immediately visible, refresh your page.
If you wish to assess a student at the same level as they were on a previous date, re-clicking the blue button or adding a score and clicking SAVE will add a new dated entry.
6. If this assessment has the option to allow for the sharing of evidence switched on, you will see a button to ADD NEW EVIDENCE under the grade schedule options on the assessment page. This allows you to add a post specific to this grade.