Assessment data can either be entered by navigating to a student's profile and navigating to the page where the assessment has been added or through the Class/Group > Assessments page. This article explains how to view and enter scores for an individual student.
ADDING THE ASSESSMENT GRADES
1. Navigate to the student profile and click on their pop up menu
2. Select the page your assessment has been added to. Many schools have an ASSESSMENTS page set up specifically for this purpose. This may be named by your school leadership team.
3. Here you will see the assessments made available by your school leaders. Click the assessment you require.
4. Click on the option/score you wish to indicate the student is working on/has achieved based on your school's assessment guidelines. The option/score you have selected will turn blue. Note, it is not necessary to enter data in every field.
Where the scoring range is numeric, you can click on the box and enter a number or click on the up/down arrows to scroll through the options. Holding your cursor on an arrow will initiate a fast scroll. Click SAVE
5. Once the data is entered, it will display as a new dated row in the Assessment History visible at the bottom of the page. If this is not immediately visible, refresh your page.
If you wish to assess a student at the same level as they were on a previous date, re-clicking the blue button or adding a score and clicking SAVE will add a new dated entry.
ADDING A POST TO THE ASSESSMENT
1. If the page containing this assessment also has posts enabled, the option to add a linked post to the assessment will be available. This allows you to add a post, specific to this assessment. The Share something.... feature is below the assessment entry and can be accessed quickly by clicking SKIP TO POST SHARE. A post linked to an assessment will only be visible when the assessment is visible.
2. A post that has been linked to an assessment can be unlinked by clicking Unlink post in the menu. This will convert the post to a general post.
3. Alternatively, a general post can be linked to an assessment by clicking Link to assessment and selecting the assessment.