Hero allows you to share information with the parents of a class or classes, group or groups, or the whole school.
TO SEND A COMMUNITY POST
1. Navigate to the staff home page (house icon)
2. Click Community Feed. This will display a page where you can see all the posts shared from your school
3. Click Share something ...
or click the pen icon
4. Select the class, classes, group or groups you wish to send the community post to the parents of by typing the start of the name of the class/group in the box Who should see this post? Options will present for you to choose from. Start typing the next class/group name to select another.
Note: You can message the parents of all your students by selecting the Current Students group.
5. Record your subject line, post content and add any associated files/media. For more information about this see the article Writing a post.
6. Click SAVE POST. Your community post will be saved in draft for you to review. This means you can write and save a post to publish in the future
7. Click PUBLISH to make your community post viewable by parents. Your parents will receive a notification that the community post has been posted.
Click the link for information about Post Notifications.
Article is closed for comments.