This article explains how you can view a snapshot of the current levels in a curriculum area or scores in an assessment for a class or group of students, and how you can see progress over time.
TO VIEW AN ASSESSMENT SNAPSHOT
1. Navigate to your class or group page by clicking on Groups and Classes
2. Under the class or group, click the pop up menu
Note: if you are already in your class/group page, you can click on the pop up menu icon at the top left-hand side of your screen
3. Click on INSIGHTS
4. Click on ASSESSMENTS & PROGRESS
5. The spreadsheet will default to a CURRENT SNAPSHOT of data for curriculum levels (School expectation OTJs or Goals progressions Best fits) based on the reporting option selected by the school).
To view a current snapshot for assessment data, click the drop-down arrow on the right-hand side and select the assessment you wish to view
6. This data can be downloaded for printing by selecting either DOWNLOAD AS CSV or DOWNLOAD AS EXCEL
7. Using the dropdown menu, you are able to select a module of the assessment to view a further breakdown of your group's data, with tables showing the percentage and number of students at each level. This is further broken down by Ethnicity and Gender.
TO VIEW A PROGRESS SNAPSHOT
1. Click PROGRESS SNAPSHOTS at the top left-hand side of your screen
2. Select the curriculum subject or assessment you wish to view from the drop-down menu
3. Here you will see the data entered at your school's selected milestones for curriculum data or term by term for assessment data.
4. Where a student has moved up a level, this will be indicated as green
Where a student has not moved a level, this will be indicated as buff
Where a student has moved down a level, this will be indicated as orange.
5. Again, this data can be downloaded for printing by selecting either DOWNLOAD AS CSV or DOWNLOAD AS EXCEL
Note: if your group includes both current and former students, you are able to include all data by clicking the three dots menu next to Insights and selecting Include former students
If you are viewing data that includes former students this will be indicated next to the Insights heading.