A contact has its own set of personal information (email address, phone number etc) which may need to be updated from time to time.
GO DIRECTLY TO THE CONTACT
1. Find the contact using one of the search tools available. The names will be displayed under the Caregiver section.
2. Click on the name of the contact
Note: The profiles below the names are displaying the students the contact is linked to.
3. The BASIC DETAILS and ADDRESS fields will be displayed. Note: If updating the email address and other fields, change all other fields first and save before updating the email address due to additional processing.
4. Click SAVE to update
5. To add or update an email address, click Adding or Changing a Contact's Email Address
EDIT THE CONTACT FROM A STUDENT
1. Find the student using one of the search tools available
2. Click on the student Information (i) icon
3. Click on the CONTACTS heading
4. The contacts for this student will be displayed. Note: A contact can be connected to many different students with different relationship conditions. They may be a parent of one but a relative of another. It is important to understand the contact connections before updating contact information.
If the contact has an email address you will see the profiles of any other students who are connected to the contact. A solid green ring around the profile indicates that the contact can log in and view reporting information for the connected student. A dotted ring indicates that the contact can view financial information for the connected student. Hover over the icon for a detailed description of the access rights.
5. Click EDIT on the contact you wish to update.
6. The Relationship fields will be displayed. These are the fields that relate to the connection between the current contact and the current student.
7. To amend the contact's basic information click on the Information (i) icon
8. The Basic Details will be displayed. Make any changes to these then click on ADDRESS to modify address details.
9. Click the SAVE button
10. To add or update an email address, click Adding or Changing a Contact's Email Address
Article is closed for comments.