Students can only be in a single class and must be in a class for the roll to be taken and for them to appear in the List Builder student list.
TO CREATE A CLASS
1. Navigate to the Administration menu. If you have a wide-screen device this will already be visible on the left-hand side of your screen. If not, click on the site administrator menu icon at the top left-hand side of your screen.
2. Click on Classes.
3. Click the Add + in the bottom right of the screen.
3. Name your class
4. Label your class (a short version of the name for the group profile)
Note: both Class Name and Label must be entered but they can be the same
5. Click on Team and select the Learning Hub/Syndicate/Learning Community (as set in your Basic Options)
6. Add the names of the teachers you want to be associated with the class. Start typing their name and their profile will appear. Click to select
7. To help make your class easily identifiable, you can either drag and drop an image or browse for an image to add to your class. If you choose not to add an image, your profile picture will display
8. Click SAVE CLASS