Students can be placed into as many different groups as required. This makes it easier to add and analyse data and to email parents.
Groups do not automatically move forward from one year to the next as it is deemed that most Groups will change from year to year. A Group, however, can be copied from one year to the next. Previous years' groups are only visible under My Groups on the staff member(s) associated with that group.
TO COPY A GROUP CREATED IN A PREVIOUS YEAR
1. Search for a staff member associated with that group using the search tools available.
2. Click the Staff Menu icon.
2. Click MY GROUPS to view the groups for that staff member (past and previous).
3. Click the Year in which the group was created.
4. Click the Group Menu icon
5. Click on DUPLICATE THIS GROUP.
6. Your new group will be created in the current year with the same parameters and students as the previous year. You can now edit this group to make any adjustments.