As a staff member, you are able to navigate to previous years' groups to view
Note: previous years' groups will show the students in the group as at the last day of the calendar year.
ACCESSING PREVIOUS YEARS GROUPS
1. Click on the Groups and Classes icon
2. Navigate to the previous year using the arrow to the left of the current year.
3. This will display classes from a previous year. When viewing another year the background will show in yellow. You can select to view AUTO, MY or SHARED groups by clicking on the applicable button.
4. Click the Group menu icon to access the normal options for a group or class.
5. When you are viewing groups from another year, the background of the group name will be in yellow and the year will display in brackets before the name of the group.
6. To duplicate a group from a previous year into the current year see Copying a Group from a Previous Year to the Current Year
VIEWING A GROUP CREATED IN A PREVIOUS YEAR BY ANOTHER STAFF MEMBER
1. Search for a staff member associated with that group using the search tools available.
2. Click the Staff Menu icon.
2. Click MY GROUPS to view the groups for that staff member.
3. Click the Year in which the group was created. The groups associated with this staff member for this year will show below.