In Hero, you are able to publish multiple posts at one time. This process lets you select from any posts in draft on student pages for any group of students and publish them all with one click. You also have the ability to change the date on the posts being published so you are able to enter posts on various dates and then update them when published to a revised date.
PUBLISHING POSTS IN BULK
1. Navigate to your group and click on the pop-up menu.
2. Click on All Posts
3. Select the page the posts are on that you wish to publish.
4. Click on Bulk Publish
This will load a list of all posts on this page that are in draft for this group of students.
Note: the Bulk Publish button will disappear if the page you have selected is NOT open to viewing by parents.
5. Select the posts you wish to publish or click on Select All
6. If you wish to set a new date for the posts being published select Tick to Update Post Date on Selected Items and enter a new post date and time. This only changes the date on those selected for publishing. Untick to revert them back to the created date.
7. Click Publish to publish your selection.
Article is closed for comments.