Each student has an attendance page within their profile. From there you can see their attendance history, statistical information and produce an individual attendance report.
ATTENDANCE ANALYSIS FOR AN INDIVIDUAL STUDENT
1. Find the student using one of the search tools available.
2. Click on their pop up menu
3. Click ATTENDANCE
4. Below the calendar you will find dropdown a menu with options for each year that this student has attended your school. Select the year you require from the dropdown menu.
Click GENERATE REPORT
5. A page of attendance data will be displayed comprising attendance graphs, a table and an individual absence report.
- The pie graphs relate to the latest mark for the period so represents only 1 mark per period.
- Dark Green - Present
- Orange - Justified Absence
- Red - Unjustified Absence
- The bar graphs relate to each individual code used so may have multiple entries for a single period.
- The attendance table (like the pie graph) relates only to the latest mark for the period.
6. The Attendance Summary shows a list of all non-present movement records for the year selected. Therefore, there may be multiple lines for a single day. It can be sorted by any column. Click the arrow beside the heading to sort by that column.
7. Print the full page by clicking the PRINT button.