Attendance Analysis and Reporting can be carried out for any existing group of students. This includes the whole school groups, auto groups or manually created groups.
Analysis is in the form of reports and graphs. The graphs are particularly useful for reporting to the BOT.
GENERATING ATTENDANCE GRAPHS
1. Navigate to your class or group page by clicking on Groups and Classes followed by the group type e.g. Class, Auto Group
2. Under the class or group, click the pop up menu
Note: if you are already in your class/group page, you can click on the pop up menu icon at the top right-hand side of your screen
3. Click on INSIGHTS
4. Click on ATTENDANCE
5. Two sections of graphs will be displayed, each containing graphs for each term and the Year to Date (YTD). The first section shows attendance by the main type of attendance (Present, Unjustified or Justified), the second section shows attendance by individual codes. (Note: the code tables have not yet been adjusted to cater for non-NZ code sets. These will be available shortly)
6. The best way to include these graphs on BOT reports, is to screenshot the graphs required, then copy and paste to the BOT report.
GENERATING ATTENDANCE REPORTS
1. Click on the Quick Links icon (three lines) located on the right-hand side of the screen
2. Click on List Builder
3. Click on PRE-MADE LISTS
4. Select the required Attendance Report from the selection
- ATTENDANCE TRACKER - Summary of the number of periods Present and Absent per student per term.
- ATTENDANCE TERM AUDIT - Full period attendance count (1 = Present, 0 = Absent) per student for each day of the selected term presented as a fraction based on the number of periods your school has in a day. This report uses the last code entered for a period.
- ATTENDANCE TERM AUDIT LIST SUMMARY BY CLASS - Attendance Term Audit by Class
- CHANGE OF ATTENDANCE RECORD - See Generating Attendance Report for your Auditor
- ATTENDANCE ANALYSIS - Attendance counts for individual codes for the year to date (YTD) or selected Term per student with summary totals and percentages. This report uses the last code entered for a period
5. Filtering by Term or Date Range is available for all Audit and Analysis reports.
6. The Attendance Analysis has the added options of also being able to filter by Group, Gender, Ethnicity, Year Level or Attendance Code. This makes this report very useful when requiring attendance analysis for specific groupings.
7. Use the buttons above the list to Download or Print the report.
ABSENCES AND TRUANCY PERCENTAGE TABLES
These tables provide attendance percentage breakdowns by Year Level, Ethnicity (if available) and Gender.
1. Navigate to the Administration menu. If you have a wide-screen device this will already be visible on the left-hand side of your screen. If not, click on the Administration menu icon at the top left-hand side of your screen.
2. Under the heading Administration select Attendance
3. Select ABSENCES AND TRUANCY.
4. Enter the Term or Date Range required and use the select fields to obtain the data for the specific group of students you wish to analyse.
5. If you wish to print these tables, select Print from your Google Chrome settings.