The Sickbay Register is an electronic record of all students who have been admitted to the sickbay. The sickbay register contains it's own set of data so if a school determines that a Medical Visits page is not required, the register detail will still be available. However, It is NOT recommended that a school doesn't have a Medical Visits page as without this page Data Sheet analysis will not be available.
VIEWING THE SICKBAY REGISTER
1. Navigate to the Administration menu or Quick Links menu (depending on your staff access).
2. Click Sickbay to view a list of all students currently in the sickbay.
3. Click SICKBAY REGISTER to view a list of all students who are or have been in the sickbay today.
4. To widen your search, Choose a Term or change the Date From and Date To fields using the calendar provided.
Filtering & Sorting
5. Use the filters below each column heading to quickly find a student, identify a specific tag or view entries by class, year level etc
6. Use the arrow beside each column heading to sort the column. The arrow will appear when the cursor is placed over the heading. By default the list is sorted by Time In.
7. Click the Information icon to view the Full Entry Details for both the Entry and Release.
8. Click the Edit icon to amend any of the entry or release details. This will amend the associated post on the student's medical page.
9. Click the Trash icon to delete the entry. This will delete the associated post on the student's medical page.
10. If a student has not been formally released on a previous day, they will still show as 'Currently in sickbay'. They have not been automatically released at the end of the day as this will result in the loss of accurate release information. The Release icon will be available for these students. Activate the release.
Note: The Check Out Time relates to the time they left the sickbay on the day they were admitted.