At times, you may have a need to enter a post into a page for every student in your class or group. You can use Quick Posts to quickly write individualised posts to a page for multiple students in a class.
Note: The best way to enter identical posts for more than one student is to use the Re-using a Post feature.
TO USE QUICK POSTS
1. Navigate to your class or group page by clicking on Groups and Classes
2. Under the class or group, click the pop up menu
Note, if you are already in your class/group page, you can click on the pop up menu icon at the top left-hand side of your screen
3. Click on QUICK POSTS
4. You will see a list of pages that have been set up for your school. Select a page.
5. You will see the name of each student in your class/group and a Share something... box to record a post on the page you have selected.
If a student already has posts in the page for the current calendar year this is indicated, showing the name of the author and whether the post is published (green) or draft (red)
6. Click the Share something... box below the student's name to write a post title, write the post and add media.
7. If applicable, click NEXT and select relevant goals or tags. Click SAVE POST.
8. Once your message has been saved, the post indicator above the Share something... box will update showing your post has been saved in draft.
9. To navigate to the student's post, click on the blue page link