The ribbon displaying the year level that is visible on each student's profile is also used to indicate a student's gender.
The colour of this ribbon is also shown as a glow around the student profile image on the student information screens.
CUSTOMISING YOUR GENDER INDICATORS
1. Navigate to the Administration menu. If you have a wide-screen device this will already be visible on the left-hand side of your screen. If not, click on the Administration menu icon at the top left-hand side of your screen.
2. Under the heading Options select Basic Options
3. Scroll to the Theming section where you will see bands of colour representing the colour that will display for each gender. Click on the Gender Ribbon you wish to edit.
4. Use the Colors pop up window to choose the colour that you would like for this gender ribbon. Some of the options for doing this are:
Paint pallet or Coloured Pencils - Use either of these options to simply click on your colour choice
Colour Wheel - Click in the colour wheel on the desired colour and adjust the brightness of the new colour with the slider at the bottom of the wheel
Hex Colour Code - Click on the sliders icon and choose RGB Sliders from the drop down menu. Change the Hex Colour # to your desired colour
Eye Dropper - Click on the eye dropper icon at the bottom of the window and use the resulting magnifying glass mouse cursor to select any colour currently displaying on your screen (eg. from school standard colours)
5. Close the Colors window
6. Click the save icon to save your changes