There are two ways to add student photos to a student profile, individually by dragging and dropping from your desktop, or in bulk with Import Data > Student Photos. For instructions on how to import your photos in bulk see Importing Student Photos in Bulk.
ADDING AN INDIVIDUAL STUDENT PHOTO
1. Navigate to the student using one of the search tools available.
2. Click on the current profile picture of the student to be taken to their 2019 report page. Alternatively you can click on (i) to go to their enrolment information or the Pop up menu and then 2019 Report.
3. Locate the new photo where it is saved (we recommend saving to your desk top for easy access but you can also navigate to the file in a folder)
4. Click on the photo and drag it on to the current profile picture of the student.
ADDING PHOTOS FOR A CLASS OR GROUP
Dragging and dropping for a class is the most time efficient way of uploading student photos.
1. Navigate to the Class or Group and Click on the Teacher's Profile Image or the Group icon.
2. Click on the existing profile picture of a student and repeat steps 3-4 above.
3. Click back to go to the Class or Group page and repeat step 2 for each student.