There are two ways to add student photos to a student profile, individually by dragging and dropping from your desktop, or in bulk with Import Data > Student Photos. For instructions on how to add photos with drag and drop see Adding Student Photos with Drag and Drop.
IMPORTING STUDENT PHOTOS IN BULK
1. Create a folder of your student's profile photos.
2. In the Administration Menu under Imports, click on Student Photos
3. Click the link to generate a list of Student Hero IDs from List Builder
Note: You may choose to make this list directly from List Builder - Creating a List of Student Information
4. Rename the individual photo files in your folder to be the student's Hero ID. e.g. 1234.png or 1234.jpg
5. Compress the renamed photo files into a zip file.
6. Drag your compressed file into the Drop Here box in the Import Student Profile Images box or click Browse to find it on your computer.
7. Your photos will automatically upload to your students and when complete, the number of files Processed, Succeeded and Failed will be displayed.