Hero allows you to share information with the students in groups, classes or the whole school.
Before using the Student Feed please read these articles:
TO POST TO THE STUDENT FEED
1. Navigate to the staff home page (house icon)
2. Click Student Feed. This will display a page where you can see all the posts shared from your school to students
3. Click Share something ...
or click on the pencil icon
4. Select the class, classes or groups you wish to send the post to by typing the start of the name of the class/group in the box Who should see this post?. Options will present for you to choose from. Start typing the next class/group name to select another. You can use any group in the system including auto groups
5. Record your subject line, post content and add any associated files/media. For more information about this see the article Writing a post
6. Click SAVE POST. Your student post will be saved in draft for you to review. This means you can write and save a post to send in the future
7. To publish the post, click PUBLISH
8. When a student logs in to the Hero app they will see all the posts that have been shared with groups they are a member of in the My Feed area. They can react to or comment on the post
Note: Publishing to the student feed does not send a notification to the student.